Monday, December 7, 2009
Copyright criminals.
I have to say that this movie was a real eye opener to the music we have to day. It made me think and also made me see that music is not really what it used to be. In a way by creating your own music and not mixing someone else's, it encourages creativity and being unique. But this also takes away from the things you could have created with also adding someone else's work that you may appreciate. Giving credit to those who have created the music is very big issue. I believe that taking something to make it better is a good thing but also you cannot leave out the people who put work into their original music. In this movie I remember the drummer who only wanted some credit for his work and thats all. He said he didn't care for the money (It would be nice), but he just wanted to be recognized for his music. Music will always be around. The most important part is giving people the credit they deserve for their hard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment